Sunday, June 12, 2011

One Bad Apple

I converted about two years.

To the religion of Apple.

P.C.?

P.U.!

I've now got the iPhone.

iMac.

iPod.

iPad.

iTunes.

iThis, iThat.

If it's got an "i" in it.

I'm in.

However...

During my most recent trip to Cooperstown, my MacBook Pro died.

My 10-month old MacBook Pro died.

At last check 10 months is less than a year.

So that should be good for my iWarranty.

I was actually writing a blog, when it happened.

BLACK!!!!

The screen disappeared.

That was three days ago and the screen is still black.

The trip to Cooperstown has been amazing, but it's missing two things.

A Starbucks.

And a Genius Bar.

Fortunately there is something resembling coffee to keep me awake for a few hours each day.

But there is nothing that looks anything like an apple store.

So --- the bad news is I won't be publishing a new blog for a few days.

The good news is I should have plenty of material to post several hilarious, creative, well-written, thought provoking, inspiring, comical blogs next week.

I'll tweet (@sirbacon123) when I've posted a new one.

Thanks as always for your support.


Update:   I just got back from the Genius Bar and the damage was a broken backlight on my screen.  $493 to fix, but fortunately it is covered under warranty.  

No comments: